I believe family portraits should be fun! Not only are we creating beautiful photographs for you to treasure forever, we are also creating memories to last a lifetime.
My Short & Sweet sessions were created with busy people in mind. Instead of having to find hours to book in a photo shoot, Short & Sweet sessions are only 20 minutes long. We can book your portrait session on any weekday – Monday to Friday, with the occasional Short & Sweet Sunday Sesh. I also offer full portrait sessions, perfect for extended families for if you are after the full experience.
I aim to produce emotive, happy, beautiful, fun photos for you and your loved ones. Whether you’re holidaying to the Sunshine Coast or you’re a local you can enjoy a fun experience while capturing everlasting memories.
The last time we had a family portrait taken, my daughter was 3 months old, so we were long overdue. Lou made us feel relaxed and comfortable. Her energetic style brought the best out of our family, even the middle child! The whole experience was easy, quick and enjoyable. Thanks for some great photos!
Here are my five reasons why you should book a family portrait session.
Family portraits frame freeze important moments in our lives that remind us why we work, love and live. Here are five reasons why I think you should book a family portrait session.
1. When children are younger, having a portrait of the family done each year is a great way to catalogue the progress each of them is making as they grow.
2. Mums are always taking the photos but are never in them, book a Mummy and Me session.
3. Celebrate a milestone birthday, like double digits 10, becoming a teenager 13, sweet 16, 18th and 21st right through to 100!
4. Your child’s graduation - From that point forward, family gatherings become less and less frequent, so the times spent together as a family during special occasions become more and more special
5. Grandparents and kids are so precious and these photographs will be treasured long into the future when the kids will then be able to show their grandkids.
Want to know more about family portraits on the Sunshine Coast? Download my information and price list today.
Book a family portrait or Short & Sweet Session today