With its rolling green hills, lush valleys and ocean views, quaint rural villages, quality restaurants, boutique luxury accommodation, and exceptional wedding suppliers, the Sunshine Coast hinterland has everything you need for a stunning country wedding.
It is no surprise then that the Sunshine Coast hinterland is home to some of the most sought-after wedding venues in Australia. Plus, the sweeping vistas of the natural surrounds make for ideal photographic settings.
Kate + John
Lou was absolutely amazing from the initial phone call enquiry to the big day. She is so friendly, heaps of fun to deal with, and makes you feel so relaxed even with all the other wedding craziness going on. Lou was so organised & had so many helpful tips & amazing ideas for photos – not many other photographers can do what she can!! On the wedding day she took so many great photos that I’m still struggling to choose my favourite one.
My top 5 tips why a Sunshine Coast Hinterland wedding might be perfect for you.
1. There is something truly romantic about spending your wedding night under a million stars, away from the hustle and bustle.
2. It’s more private up in the hills in the wide-open spaces.
3. Rustic styling is perfect for a country wedding.
4. The stunning views down the Coast to the Pacific Ocean are breathtaking!
5. You can wear cowboy boots! And the Groom can too…..
Want to know more about Country Weddings on the Sunshine Coast? Schedule a free consultation today.