If you are a nature lover, then a garden wedding amidst beautiful flora and fauna may be the pick for you!
No matter what season you choose to get married, perfectly manicured gardens are always a magical backdrop to say ‘I do’.
Think fresh green grass, gorgeous trees, fragrant flowers, gentle sunshine, and pretty chapels and gazebos. A Sunshine Coast garden wedding is the sweetest thing around.
Nadia + Carl
Lou was fantastic. Right from the word go, she was great. She knew our venue well and knew the timing would be. There were so many guests who complimented on how well everything ran. Nothing was left to chance. She makes you so comfortable, it’s just so easy. She has such a lovely manner, we can't speak more highly of her!
My Top 5 picks for your garden wedding on the Sunshine Coast.
1. Annabella the Wedding Chapel is a divine small chapel hidden away just 15 minutes from the beach, surrounded by beautiful manicure gardens and native wildlife.
2. Pandanus Lawn at Twin Waters Novotel Resort, is perfect for your all-in-one destination wedding.
3. The secluded gardens off Noosa Main Beach have the perfect backdrop of the Pacific Ocean, without the hassle of sand getting in your shoes.
4. The stunning lush greens of Pelican Waters Golf Club is a great setting for your ceremony and the golf course is ideal for your bridal party photos.
5. With beautiful big Norfolk Pines lining Sir Leslie Wilson Park off one of the Sunshine Coast’s best surf beaches, it’s an excellent comprise for a garden wedding with a classic Coast feel.
Want to know more about Country Weddings on the Sunshine Coast? Book a free consultation today.