Think fresh green grass, gorgeous trees, fragrant flowers, gentle sunshine, and pretty chapels and gazebos. If you are a nature lover, then a Sunshine Coast garden wedding amidst beautiful flora and fauna may be the sweetest pick for you!
No matter what season you choose to get married, perfectly manicured gardens are always a magical backdrop to say ‘I do’.
There are an abundance of options for your garden wedding on the Sunshine Coast. Here are my top 5 picks:
1. Annabella the Wedding Chapel at Ilkley is a divine small chapel hidden away just 15 minutes from the beach, surrounded by beautiful manicured gardens and native wildlife.
2. Pandanus Lawn at Twin Waters Novotel Resort is perfect for your all-in-one destination wedding, and the bridal party and guests can stay at the accommodation.
3. The secluded gardens off Noosa Main Beach have the perfect backdrop of the Pacific Ocean, without the hassle of sand getting in your shoes. Gorgeous Noosa garden ceremony locations include: Maison La Plage, Casuarina Gardens, Hidden Grove, Laguna Grove at Noosa Main Beach and Chaplin Park at Noosaville.
4. The stunning lush greens of Pelican Waters Golf Club is a great setting for your ceremony and the golf course is ideal for your bridal party photos. There is a quaint bridge on location that brides can walk over, making some very pretty photo opportunities.
5. The beautiful big Norfolk Pines lining Sir Leslie Wilson Park off one of the Sunshine Coast’s best surf beaches is an excellent comprise for a garden wedding with a classic coastal feel. Caloundra, Mooloolaba Spit and Point Cartwright also feature an abundance of beautiful grassed areas with ocean backdrops.
For more information about garden weddings on the Sunshine Coast, schedule a free photography consultation today.